Camboon Primary School Enrolments Package
All documents and information for school enrolments at Camboon Primary School can be found below.
Please note: In term enrolments for Years 1 – 6 can only be lodged Monday – Wednesday 9am to 2.30pm.
Please complete the application and return it to the school office along with copies of:-
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Australian Citizenship
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunistation History Statement not more than 2 months old
- Proof of your current address (Utilities bill or Statutory Declaration)
- Family Court orders (if applicable)
- Passport and Visa for students from overseas
Download a copy of the school boundary map
2021 Enrolment Applications
Kindergarten applications for 2021 open on Monday 11th May 2020 and close on Friday 24th July 2020.
We do accept out of boundary applications for enrolments, however please note that an Application for Enrolment can only be made at one public school.
2020 Enrolments Applications
If you have any queries regarding which forms you should complete, please contact us here or phone the school reception on 08 9276 5832.
Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages – 1300 305 021
Australian Immunisation Register – 1800 653 809
Proof of your current address (eg recent accounts for electricity, water, gas, or a rental agreement)
Family Court orders for conformation of proof of name or custody arrangements.