Camboon Primary School Enrolments Package
All documents and information for school enrolments at Camboon Primary School can be found below.
You will then be required to complete the application and provide the following documents at appointment time.
Documents required to support your enrolment application: –
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Australian Citizenship
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunistation History Statement not more than 2 months old
- Proof of your current address (Utilities bill or Statutory Declaration)
- Family Court orders (if applicable)
- Passport and Visa for students from overseas
- Recent school report (for Pre-primary to Year 6 enrolments)
Download a copy of the school boundary map
We do accept out of boundary applications for enrolments, however please note that an Application for Enrolment can only be made at one public school.
FOR KINDY APPLICATIONS, PLEASE SPECIFY PREFERRED GROUP
GROUP A – MONDAY / THURSDAY AND ALTERNATE WEDNESDAYS
GROUP B – TUESDAY / FRIDAY AND ALTERNATE WEDNESDAYS
Pre-primary – Year 6 applications
If you have any queries regarding which forms you should complete, please contact us here or phone the school reception on 08 9218 1400.
Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages – 1300 305 021
Australian Immunisation Register – 1800 653 809
Proof of your current address (eg recent accounts for electricity, water, gas, or a rental agreement)
Family Court orders for conformation of proof of name or custody arrangements.