School Mission and Values
During 2019, we worked with a consultant who ran workshops with students, parents and staff to review our values and mission. Through the consultation process we came to a consensus. We are very pleased to announce our new mission statement and values.
We facilitate learning by inspiring and empowering students to reach their potential every day.
Camboon Primary School values;
Camboon Primary School Shared Community Beliefs
Our school community believes in our students;
- developing the desire to strive for excellence and to achieve to their full potential academically, socially, emotionally and creatively;
- being prepared for the world in which they live by building perseverance, resilience and tolerance; and equipping them to be life long learners.
Our community believes in;
- fostering mutual respect within our whole school community;
- encouraging all members of the school community to demonstrate positive support and advocacy for Camboon Primary School
- We believe that education is the responsibility of all stake holders in the school community – the school staff, parents and the child.
Our school believes in;
- staff supporting one another to strive for excellence in education;
- staff working collaboratively to achieve positive learning outcomes for all students;
- staff acting as positive role models to the whole school community.