During 2019 and 2020 Camboon PS are undertaking consultation to identify new values and these will be shared with the community once decided upon.
Camboon Primary School Shared Community Beliefs
Our school community believes in our students;
- developing the desire to strive for excellence and to achieve to their full potential academically, socially, emotionally and creatively;
- being prepared for the world in which they live by building perseverance, resilience and tolerance; and equipping them to be life long learners.
Our community believes in;
- fostering mutual respect within our whole school community;
- encouraging all members of the school community to demonstrate positive support and advocacy for Camboon Primary School
- We believe that education is the responsibility of all stake holders in the school community – the school staff, parents and the child.
Our school believes in;
- staff supporting one another to strive for excellence in education;
- staff working collaboratively to achieve positive learning outcomes for all students;
- staff acting as positive role models to the whole school community.